Please read information below before booking.
** IMPORTANT 2022 BOOKING INFO**
1. All bookings will be online. Full payment will be taken at the time of booking.
2. You will receive your gate access code by text before arrival.
3. Strictly NO NOISE after 11pm.
4. Refunds available up to 7 days prior to your arrival date. (Full Refund minus €10.00 Admin Fee)
5. We are unable to allocate or reserve pitches.
6. Management reserves the right to decline admittance or to expel any visitor for conduct detrimental to the comfort of other visitors.
7. Services available onsite for 2022 include:
Fresh Water Supply
Grey Water Disposal
Chemical Toilet Disposal
Toilets & Wash Hand Basins
Electrical Hook Up
De Vere Cafe
Double Decker Play Bus
Dog Friendly Site (On Leads)
Curraghchase is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with young children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict noise curfew.
Our noise curfew is from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT TOLERATE any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring guests. If you book in and you cannot follow the park’s rules, or social distancing, you will be asked to leave with NO REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Example 1: Unit + 2 adults + electric = €30 per night
Example 2: Unit + 2 adults + 2 children + electric = €38 per night
We Look Forward to Welcoming You to Curraghchase.