Curraghchase Caravan & Camping Park
Following a very difficult time in all our lives we are delighted to reopen our campsite from June 29th 2020 (Subject to Covid-19 Government Restrictions). Like you, it has been very hard for us to be away from family and friends and not have the freedom to explore our wonderful island. Our team here at Curraghchase are really looking forward to welcoming you to our park and offering you a relaxing break in our beautiful 774 Acre Forest Park.
Given the risks that are posed by Covid -19 we will be operating our park with some differences this season. Our utmost priority is the safety and well being of our team, and you our guest!
1. This season we cannot accept family group bookings.
2. All bookings are to be made and paid for in advance by phone. (061-396349)
(Office Hours for Booking 12 - 6pm)
3. Refunds available up to 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Refunds or date change will be available for your booking should we be forced to close due to Covid -19.
5. All customers must abide by social distancing guidelines while staying with us.
6. Our Toilets, Showers & Campers Kitchen will remain closed for now.
All Visitors Must Be Self Sufficient.
7. Services available onsite include:
Fresh Water Supply
Grey Water Disposal
Chemical Toilet Disposal
Electrical Hook Up (Limited Number available for Tents)
Dog Friendly Site (On Leads)
Curraghchase is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with young children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict noise curfew.
Our noise curfew is from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT TOLERATE any behavior at any time that disturbs neighbouring guests. If you book in and you cannot follow the park’s rules, or social distancing, you will be asked to leave with NO REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We Look Forward to Welcoming You to Curraghchase.